RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Fri, 15 May 1998 08:55:55 -0700
>From the web page of Fred Patenaude (spelling of last name?):
>When I found out about the
>relation between our diet and today's problems (ill-health,
>pollution, crime, Tom Billings, etc), many years ago, I decided
>to become a vegetarian.

Tom:
Wow! More attacks from Fred! I feel honored that a person who works
for NFL -  3 hostile plagiarists (thieves - plagiarism is the theft of
intellectual property), is attacking me.  :-)

What is even more funny is that the sentence implies that Fred knew
about me "many years ago", a statement that is highly unlikely to
be true. Is this an example of the NFL approach to "raw truth" - an
activity that others would consider to be "raw lies"? :-)

Fred - you're not funny enough. You and your employers need to go
to remedial "humor school". :-) Very few people fall for the NFL line,
and as the truth about raw diets - both their positive and negative points -
spreads, it will be increasingly harder for extremists to sell
their "raw paradise". Reality will soon be knocking at the door of
the raw movement...

Tom Billings