RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Michele Deradune <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Apr 96 08:42:14 CST
        Noting the recent post regarding the potluck coming up in Santa
Barbara, there was the rule that foods brought to the event must not be
seasoned.  I know this is a common practice for natural hygienists, but there
are others who are raw fooders who feel fine about using spices and drinking
herb teas.

        Anyone have experiences with this?  I would especially like to hear
from those who have experience rather than philosophy both ways on this.
Thanks!