RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Mayne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jul 1998 22:46:33 -0400
Sorry again folks, one more comment.

Perhaps this magazine seems absurd enough to some to even be worth
considering unreal. Perhaps that they are trying to reproduce the effects
that were the result of a recent (but funny to me) prank that one
perpertrated recently on "raw" list, and do the similar here on raw-food
(especially with the Jeff stuff). But on the other hand, these folks
have appeared to be more than affiliated  with their positions before,
so I guess we will only know with time what the real intentions are, and
see if this magazine exists. Whatever, Tom, your followup was appropriate
(and *entertaining*), since thay mentioned you and they did attack
you (as seemingly usual).

Regards,

David