RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Blake Graham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Sep 2001 23:56:01 +0800
Hi Liza,,,

Check out my site http://www.iinet.net.au/~pgraham/blakeshealthpage.htm

it's got a 'About Me' section which conatins info about my course. There is
a link to a cours outline! I'm in the second semester now.

The nutrition staff don't seem health councious at all! My lecturer last
semester was overweight and did not eat even remotely healthy! One of my
tutes this semester is overweight as well. Bizarre!!!!!

It's irritating when they priase commercial milk as being so wonderful and
healthy. In many respects they come across as if they have done very little
research in many areas themselves.

They make silly statements like cholesterol can only be lowered so much with
diet and then praise cholesterol lowering drugs.

Most of the other people in the course are not health councious at all they
drink sodas etc, there are a few other vegetarians, one who has been veg
since she was 3.

Blake