RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Stefan Joest <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 May 1997 16:29:57 +0000
Hi Zephyr and Deborah,

you (Zephyr) wrote:
>Anyway, I'm confused when you say I'm n o t feeling satisfied.  Do you
>mean to have the "not" there?

Yes. A woman in my town has had amalgam fillings, then let them drill out
and fill the holes with gold. Now she has gotten a socalled smooth X-ray
of her jaw. It shows fragments of amalgam in her jaw.
A detox therapy failed because the gold fixes the amalgam.

In your case it has been just one bloody filling. Not 100% satisfying still.

Zephyr:
>Right, my point isn't that freezing is wonderful, it's that it ain't so
>bad.  I notice my body and personality structure would rather eat frozen
>durian occasionally than none at all.  Given my available meat supply I
>never consider eating frozen meats, but I'm sure if I was driving in
>pickup truck through winter and found a frozen deer on the side of the
>road I would pick it up and go figure out how to salvage the good meat
>out of it.  At least in ideal situations, if you know what I mean.

A compromise I also would make if my need for Durian/meat would be very
urgent and I hadn't a good supply. I agree. Much better indeed than to
come into cravings for cooked food and finally go for it.

Thank you for your valuable information about Jamie Jones and the rarity
of good shops.

Best regards,

Stefan