RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Susan Carmack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 17:35:18 -0800
Hi Francois,

>I presently live in Lausanne, Switzerland.

Oh I love it there! I was there in 1970.
Does it remain unchanged, without modern influence in its buildings?

>I meant our genes must be realy adapted to these fruits because they are
>said to be the most ancient ones, the first fruits to appear on Earth.

Thank you for clarification. So Jackfruit, cempedak and durian are the most
ancient ones.
I wonder then, if these were the original apple in the garden of Eden?

Have you had pejibaye/chontaduro? I loved it in Colombia.

   used to live in Sri Lanka (Ceylon) for some years and there they were my
>basic and prefered food, along with durian... and sea turtles eggs!

I saw some turtles for sale at an Oriental store here. I'll look for eggs.

> > Do they taste similar to durian?
>
>They may taste as great, but different.

I'll look around.

Thanks again for your help!