RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ellie Rotunno <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Apr 1997 05:16:45 -0700
Hi Bob, You wondered about raw milk not being original food. Do you think
that if we have adapted to aged meat that maybe some of us could be
adapted to raw milk for the same reason. In a sense, if parents started
giving their babies cow milk, that is an environmental situation not
really different from our ancestors surviving by becoming adapted to aged
meat as scavengers. Some of our ancestors may have had, or mutated to
having, genes that allowed them to digest and use dairy products. What do
you think?

Ellie