RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Paul Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 1999 20:20:49 -0400
I found a source for raw whole (cows) milk in Amherst, NH and got a
gallon
this morning. It is the first time I've had raw milk ever, and I have
not
drank any milk for over 3 years. I had a small cup when I picked it
up, and
then a large glass again at 11 AM. It tasted delicious!

After lunch I was totally zonked out, felt extreme lethargy and
malaise,
could hardly stay awake! (somehow it made me think of the supposed
effects
from Aajonus' moldy raspberries). I hadn't felt like that for a long
time,
at least to that degree, during the day. I also felt a bit of
stiffness in
my left-hand fingers and a few unusual mild aches. Intuitively I sense
the
milk is providing something I really need and I'm going to stick with
it for
a bit (it did not cause any bloating which might indicate an allergic
reaction as opposed to a beneficial cleanout effect). I had another
glass
before supper.

Other beneficial foods for me, like whole raw eggs for the first time
or raw
or lighly cooked lamb (after not having had lamb for a long time),
initially
provoked mild symptoms but were obviously helpful over the long run.

Paul