RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"I, Falstaff" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Mar 2002 20:54:00 -0800
Dear Theta,

What I am trying to do is to look at RAW from a different angle---to think about RAW.

You are quite right Theta, our conventional wisdom is PERSONAL GROWTH and a step along the way is RAW.

So why is PERSONAL GROWTH our conventional wisdom?

The Personal Growth Movement arose in the United States of America. The first Personal Growth Centre was Esalen at Big Sur, California and is still operating today.

Personal Growth finds its roots in Protestant Capitalism and Theosophy.

Personal Growth, as part of the History of Ideas is limited in time and space. We are not so limited by time and space.

We all want to be good and that is why we follow the conventional wisdom. And that is why we use personal growth as a trumph card.

What happens when we stop playing cards?

Victor.

>>And we learn our Mother Tongue and our Religious Beliefs from Mom as well
>>as eating Mom's Home Cooking.
>>
>>We feel at home in our language, our religion and our diet.
>>
>>To learn a new language, a new religion or a new diet is to leave home.
>>
>>So why are we leaving home?
>
>Sometimes "mom" is wrong.  Mine certainly was (regarding diet).  And, when
>we, as adults, physically have left "mom's" home we are now out on our own
>- hopefully to learn new things and improve our own quality of life in any
>and all ways possible.  I've nothing against traditions and good habits but
>if something isn't working in one's life one should find out why and
>correct it. That's called personal growth.  ;-)

http://Game.37.com/  <--- Free Games
http://newJoke.com/   <---  J O K E S  ! ! !

Express yourself with a super cool email address from BigMailBox.com.
Hundreds of choices. It's free!
http://www.bigmailbox.com