RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lynton Blair <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Oct 1999 20:42:53 GMT
Hi Ellie,

>I guess I'm in style again, now I eat my raw chicken and meat without
>tools--like an early scavenger-- tear it off the
>bone with my teeth. Am I'm ever an efficient meat eater now--and so yummy
>and healthy for my body and brain it is.

Good to hear from you again.
I have been known to get some 'chicken nibbles' (thighs coated with a
spicey
marinade) fresh from the butcher and eat them on the way back to the
car.
There is something satisfying in eating that way.  Its best when you
are
really hungry!
Since I generally buy meat in chunks of a kg or more, I probably would
find
difficulty in munching on that:).

regards,
Lynton