RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Michele Deradune <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jan 1998 01:54:34 -0400
Dear Tom,

        Thanks for sharing that!  I had not heard about that article before, and I
feel it brings out some very healthy points.  I know that much of my past
failure with the raw foods had to do with just that--that I was laying
guilt trips on myself to the point of berating myself every morning when I
woke up about whatever I ate the day before, until I just hated the guilt
tripping so much that I went to a cooked diet again just to rebel against
the guilt!  I knew this all the time, and yet it made that choice in an
unfortunate and unconscious way.  Your posting that has made me see it more
clearly now.  Thank you!!

        Michele  (newly 95% raw and loving it)