RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Paul W. Reynolds" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Aug 1998 09:47:49 -0400
Aaron,

I recently tried some Coleman's Lamb Chops (ate them not raw, but broiled
and undercooked - no graying). Lots of fat, and I found them delicious!
Both times I did get a muscle cramp in my right thigh afterwards (a detox I
believe), but felt a subtle improvement in energy later in the day. Lamb
may be better than beef because lambs in general feed off of grasses and
not grains.

Yesterday I had some lean raw beef  - couldn't find any naturally-raised
lamb - it had little flavor, and I did not get a noticeable effect. I think
that raw and undercooked meats will do me some good, but for now except for
eggs I'm not going to do much RAF because I'm recovering from a
constipation problem caused by raw cheeses (a 90% raw program is very new
to me - I'm still very much learning the ins and outs for what works for me
- cheese did not work!!!).

Paul ([log in to unmask])