RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jo Yoshida <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Nov 1998 00:41:21 -0700
Tom queried:
| When has NFL ever shown respect for those who disagree with them?

Jo sez:
Can't say. Maybe never. But is it necessary for us to wait for them to
"reform" before we put our hand out first? According to your assessment of
NFL, we could be waiting for a long time. And maybe that's OK to you. I'm
thinking there's merit within that organization. Talent, energy, good
intentions. This is where we disagree.

It seems some people are attracted to NFL's "take no prisoners" approach.
All-raw or filth. Digital. I've read their various responses to instances
of plagarism and all I got out of it was denial and "we don't give a shit
because we'll do anything we want to rid the earth of cooked food
addiction." Again, some people are moved by this stance. This is what you
and I and other people do not find appealing.

So what is behind this macho facade and propensity to threaten those who
disagree?

Messrs. Arlin, Dini, and Wolfe aside, are the female supporters of NFL
afflicted with this energy as well?