RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Roman Deambrun <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 13:07:25 -0700
Hello All,

We are announcing a huge DURIAN PARTY.

For only $25... YOU WILL BE ABLE TO EAT AS MUCH DURIAN AS YOU CAN!

No, this is not a joke!

All we are asking for is a $25 reservation fee per person and you can enjoy
the king of all fruits without being limited in any way.
So let's party!!!

The Party will take place at
the Los Angeles Eco-Village,
127 1/2 Bimini Place Los Angeles 90004
Saturday July 21st 7pm

We are currently in the process of importing 400 pounds of Morn Thong, Gan
Yao and Nam Khiao Durian directly from Thailand.
Unlike usual commercial shipments, our Durian will never go under freezing
point at any time during shipment. We carefully chose producers we know for
years for their outstanding quality. The Durian will be harvested just 2
days before the actual arrival in Los Angeles, Freshness guaranteed!

For further information or to make reservations call us as soon as possible
(admissions limited) at 213.480.3002

Instinctively yours,
Roman and Antje

----