RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 11 Feb 1997 21:21:17 +0000
I had a lengthy conversation with a long-time Health & Beyond reader
last night. This man has been on the Sheltonian fruits, vegetables,
nuts and seeds diet for about 14-15 years and this past year the
bottom has absolutely dropped out of his health. And his weight has
fallen from 140 lbs to just over 100 lbs. A fast at Goldhamer's made
things worse, and he's since started to add a variety of other foods
to this diet. Has seen some improvement but not much. I was of no
practical help to him, not having gone through this problem, but I
know a number of you here on the list have had similar experiences
and I told him I'd see if any of you would mind giving me your phone
numbers so he can give some of you a call and compare notes...

If any of you wouldn't mind talking to a very nice guy, please send
me your phone number by private email and I'll pass it on to this man
who needs our help.

Thanks in advance.

Chet