RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lynton Blair <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 19:01:48 GMT
>I eat a wide variety of greens - whatever i can find organic, including
>all of the varieties of lettuce (red leaf, green leaf, romaine, butter,
>oak leaf, etc.), spinach, dandelion, bok choy, kale, and various sprouts
>- sunflower, broccoli, alfalfa, etc.

Thanks, Loren, that's very interesting.
When I try to eat raw kale or broccoli, the taste is so strong that I
don't continue.  And what about thyroid inhibitors?
Plus I read somewhere that alfalfa sprouts were particularly
unfriendly -
I don't remember specifically.
And spinach has high oxalic acid - do you think that the body adapts ?

Lynton