RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Liza May <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Dec 1998 11:31:34 -0500
Barbara,
> some of the people I met soon after Christmas had
> >colds or flu....... I decided that it was most likely the result
> >of overindulgence in food over the Christmas period.

Don,
> More likely it has to do with the parties, and people congregating, > > shaking
> hands and the like, and spreading their germs to others. Also at these
> parties there is also alcohol, which is more likely to lower the > immune
> system than food.

And don't forget lack of sleep, disruption of normal schedules, more
work to do overall, stress of seeing family members, financial stresses,
re-kindling of lots of old hopes and dreams and dissappointments, and in
general having to see more people and interact socially more than at
other times of the year.

This is the time of year that, in the US at least, there are more
suicides and calls to the various crisis centers than at any other time.

Love Liza

[log in to unmask] (Liza May)