RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Paul Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Sep 1999 10:45:21 -0400
Lucia,

Hope you are feeling well now.

I talked to Lucy, and she eats salads (ensaladas) all the time in
restaurants. My plan is to take a suitcaseful of supplies, including 3
boxes
(6 eggs each) of Country Hen eggs and some Superfood, bentonite and
psyllium, and my little Krups mixer, so I can make a detoxifying
protein/smoothie drink each morning, mixing in some of the
fresh-squeezed
orange juice they sell on the street. Then I'll have fish/salad dishes
- no
salsa, por favor :) - for lunch and dinner in decent restaurants. For
snacks
and calories I'm going to try Pulse and see how that works. Nutrition
bars
like Balance always caused me problems.

Paul