RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Stefan Joest <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 May 1997 22:18:23 +0000
Deborah:

>What do you think about eating lettuce or other watery vegetables after
>RAF?

Excellent idea. It would be worth a try. I often noticed that eating vegetables
after RAF (although allowed according to instincto theory) made the digestion of
the RAF worse. So mostly RAF is a monomeal for me. But this may be a specialproblem of mine.

Deborah:
>Wow.  That would be really interesting.  You mean, I presume, that he
>would eat it less frequently and in less quantity, rather than that he
>would eliminate RAF altogether, right?

Oh yes!!! I expect him to be
  a) healed from RAF at the first test of real instincto meat (having a brutal,
     unbreakable stop) Afterwards it would take a long time until the next
need    for RAF comes (might be more than one year.)
  b) cured in a few weeks that might be necessary to detox his bad meat.
     Sometimes it is necessary to eat a food of instincto quality to detox
the   same food that was not. Simply spoken to replace the bad molecules by
good  ones.
But may be I am too optimistic. Still, 143kg per year for six years...
unbelievable!
Hint: if he plans to do such a stay, he should choose perhaps November for
beginning. If my memory serves me right, this is the begin of the hunting
season, so meat of wild animals would be served in Montrame and this would
be the best test, much better even than the meat they ordinarily have (from
cultivated animals).
There is only one disadvantage: game meat will be even more expensive than
their normal one. Prices app. 120DM per kg, that's roughly calculated $35 per pound.

Dr. Klaper:
>perhaps having been consumed with raw beef or pork long ago.  If that is
>the case, then Zephyr contracted trichinosis by eating "good" meat -- and
>suffered the consequences.  The implication is that another bout of these
>nasty worms could be as close as the next slab of beef.

Hm. Should be impossible in my oppinion because a trichine exhibition (correct
word?) is mandatory for every commercially sold meat, i.e. it   m u s t   be
inspected if it contains trichines. Should be part of the U.S. laws.

Deborah:
>Wondering what instincts are,

They aren't made for food that was never provided by nature. They are
immediately cheated by junk food. That's why the quality of the food-supply
plays such an important role in instinctive nutrition.

Best instinctive wishes to you and Zephyr,

Stefan