RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Ward... James Ward" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 02 Dec 1996 09:29:14 -0700
My wife and I were discussing these matters over the holiday as she had
prepared a turkey for a party we threw.  No one in our household eats
meat, but she did it for the guests.  Actually, she ate some now that
I think about it.  She does that from time to time.

In any case, she reminded me of how the native Americans resolved the
issue around killing animals.  The animals were revered and asked
permission, thanked and totally utilized.  Just some food for thought.

I have on three occassions gone on an instincto diet and eaten RAF
from the sea.  Overall, I found the diet quite satisfying, much more
so than the times I've tried raw vegan or even fruitarian.  Food for
thought.  Currently, I'm a plain vegetarian... holding for inspiration
and warmer weather... :-)