RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lucia Ruedenberg Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jul 1999 00:09:44 -0400
On Fri, 2 Jul 1999, Liza May wrote:

> Anyone out there who needs a good belly laugh at overeating, or some
> of the outrageous eating behaviors installed by families - this
> movie's got some awsomely funny dinner scenes.

yes, pretty gross.

> Tonight we saw "South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut" and that is
> also a HILARIOUS movie.

I've put it on my list.
I saw a beautiful film recently - Nell - about an isolated woman in
the
mountains of Tennessee that is discovered by civilization and the
transformations that occur on both sides as a result. I liked it
because
there was no violence or sex and it had a spiritual msg, plus some
beautiful nature scenes. It was a soothing, uplifting film.

Lucia