RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Karl-W. Geitz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Aug 1997 22:07:32 +0200
Vickie,

> <sound of jaw dropping to the floor>

> Whaaaaaaaaaaaatt?? I've heard a lot of silly/strange/creepy
> things on this mailing list, but this takes the, er, sprouts!

Cool down, please.

Some things become different with raw, instinctive food.

And the raw women without menstruation still get pregnant if
they wish. They just loose some symptoms that would be a
real threat if they would be living in the wild. Just imagine
any other female mammal having PMS symtoms in the wild. It
would be killed very fast and these genes would have no chance
to survive. So I suppose that PMS is no natural thing.

Karl