RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Michael Clingman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Feb 1996 21:38:32 -0500 (EST)
Is anyone interested in working on a FAQ for this mailing list.  I think
Krister's idea of starting with a basic FAQ now and then adding to it as
new questions come up is a good one.  The idea of setting up web pages
dealing with different aspects of raw foods is also good.

As a warning this would all probably take a fair amount of time, probably
far more than you would expect starting out.  So please don't jump into
it out of a feeling of obligation.  But if you are overcome with an
inspiration to do it, well then go ahead.  If you get part way through
and then need to stop, that is ok.  We can just put it up as is and maybe
someone else will be overcome with inspiration next and want to work on
it.  Or you can just wait for your next inspiration.

Michael.