RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Eric (Ric) Lambart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Oct 1996 14:39:45 -0700
Submitted to veg-raw by: Eric (Ric) Lambart <[log in to unmask]>

Hi,

Didn't know that Bernarr's summary was in M2M (I don't get it yet), but see
what you mean about wanting info on the earlier years.  Suggest you contact
his last gal friend, Sandy, then Marti Wheeler, and also, of course, his
first wife.  They can surely fill in some of the blanks for you.  If you can
locate Rick Porter (last I heard, he moved from the Austin area to Prescott,
Arizona...after quitting as T.C.'s manager), he might be a good resource, too.

Other people who knew him quite well over many years, of course, were
Victoria Bidwell and Dr. Vetrano.  Since these last two wonderful ladies
would want the best of Terry remembered, they might be more than happy to
contribute there own knowledge of his life for your good purposes.

Ric
(Eric) Lambart
San Diego, CA USA