RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 5 May 1998 22:35:58 -0500
Rex:
>Yes, this passage may be the silliest word-salad on the net.  If Barrett
>and Herbert had to run a farm, with real plants, and real animals, they would
>be out of business in 3 years or less. So, what are you trying to prove?

Rex,

I'd just like to say "DITTO."  There are extremes on both sides of the
issue, and the Barrett/Herbert comment seemed to jump from one extreme to
the next.  True, there may be a limit to the level that food quality impacts
our lives.  But the notion that all food qualities are virtually the same no
matter what the growing conditions is ridiculous.

-Ben