RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ellie Rotunno <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 May 1997 21:57:21 -0700
Stefan Joest <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Conclusions for me: If toxicosis interferes with smell and taste it
> might be a good idea to consider some psychological and mental work also
> when turning to a detoxifying nutrition. Nutrition can't heal all wounds
> and I have never been lucky with the whole weight put on nutritional
> issues. Instinctive nutrition is more than eating.

I agree and believe I am recovering physically and mentally through a
combination of IN and therapy for the release of emotions that were
suppressed and caused toxicosis in my nervous system. Instinctive
Emotions you might say. I too find that cassia speeds the detox of
negative emotions and I find that my smell and taste is more acute after
I have done some detoxing. It's possible I might be better able to
recoginize a stop, but I have no clear evidence about this.

My best, Ellie