RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ellie Rotunno <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 May 1997 22:18:48 -0700
Sheila Shea wrote:

> I don't understand your issue with copyright over the internet because if
> it is your work you are free to publish where you will. You are not under
> the aegis of a magazine, paper, journal, or institution. You can
> self-publish.

My paper is now in peer review with a psychiatry journal. It is a
scientific finding and if they publish it, I am not allowed to publish
elsewhere before they do. As I mentioned it is very technical and
involves biochemistry and the nature of toxicosis in the nervous system
so it wouln't be of much interest to the people on the NET. The theory of
what happens to people who suppress emotions and how to recover from that
is already published by A. Miller, Janov, etc.

My best, Ellie