RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deborah Boyar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 May 97 10:46:09 -0700
Stefan wrote:
>Don't drink after eating RAF. If you feel
>thirsty you already have eaten too much and your stomach fights hard to
>produce enough hydrochloric acid for digestion. Drinking then would only
>dilute the HCl and make things even worse. Wait at least three hours, then
>drink moderately.

What do you think about eating lettuce or other watery vegetables after
RAF?

>Still I think something is wrong here with Zephyr's RAF. Would he be able
>to let it go for half a year (even some steamed veggies I would consider
>here as a substitute as the vegans often do)?

No way.  He likes and believes he needs RAF too much, and will NOT eat
cooked food.

>The ultimate test would be a stay at the Chateau de Montrame for half a
>year. Bet he will be healed from his RAF eating.

Wow.  That would be really interesting.  You mean, I presume, that he
would eat it less frequently and in less quantity, rather than that he
would eliminate RAF altogether, right?

Stefan wrote:
>The theory of Denis Peyrat, that long term instinctos have more eosinophils
>and can fight parasites better looks a bit questionable if I see these
>values. Zephyr's immune system was able to produce lots of eosinophils.
>The question remains if it was too late.

Well, no testing was done as a baseline comparison before he became ill.
But the first test back in March show an eosinophil count of 16.6.

Stefan wrote:
>Please, Deborah, don't admire anyone. You are also able to do all this
>and more. The potential to do things is in everyone. Go for the stars!
>Grasp them!

Thank you, Stefan.  I appreciate this and am working to integrate it too.

All the best,
Deborah