RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Liza May <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 1999 23:06:21 -0400
Hi Lucia,

Just answering this, from May 7,

Me:
> Now you must rent the beautiful movie "Next Stop Wonderland."

You:
> Liza - is it funny or happy ?

It is both funny, AND happy, and smart, and artistic, and beautiful,
as well. I loved it.

You:
> I really enjoyed some of your last movie recommendations: King Pin and
> Murphy's The Nutty Professor (haven't seen the others on your list yet).
> King Pin was started out kind of painful. I grew up in Iowa.

:D I'm glad you liked these!! Aren't those scenes in Nutty Prof
H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S????
Anyone out there who needs a good belly laugh at overeating, or some
of the outrageous eating behaviors installed by families - this
movie's got some awsomely funny dinner scenes.

Tonight we saw "South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut" and that is
also a HILARIOUS movie. You can't hear most of the lines because the
audience (including yourself) just loses it, instantly, at the very
beginning, at the very first joke, and you never stop laughing after
that. Just  *Gillions*   of one-liners. Highly highly highly
recommended!

Love Liza
--
[log in to unmask] (Liza May)