RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ellie Rotunno <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 May 1997 18:16:18 -0700
Stefan Joest <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Natural food shouldn't cause addiction.
> But it can last   v e r y   long until you are able to get off a
> natural food that your body missed for decades.

Thanks for durian season information. So I assume I must worry more about
getting Instinto quality and try to determine if I am enjoying stimulants
or the natural food. I think this applies to fruits as well. We get
addicted to the mutant sugars, it is not an addiction to sugar. The
attraction to sweet fruit is partly an addiction to stimulants and partly
a real need for sugar, same theory for meat. Would you agree? Does Okros
ship to NYC?

My best, Ellie