RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Wes Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Nov 1998 14:49:38 -0600
Jean-Louis:

> I am not against raw food, I am against black-and-white thinking. A
> potato is not "raw or cooked". It can be raw, boiled 4 minutes, boiled
> 20 minutes, baked, fried, mashed, salted. It can be in the form of
> potato chips. A diet is not "raw or cooked". It can be 100% raw, 90%,
> 70%, 50%, 10%, 0%.

You sound like me about a month ago and prior.

I got slammed on a raw list for attempting to tout various benefits of
including some cooked food in the mostly raw diet, etc... Said stuff
along the lines of what you have been saying.

And later I went 100% raw, felt so much better, and I somewhat changed
my views...

My views are malleable, not set in stone.

Kind of like a shape shifter. :)

I guess I speak too much from MY experience...

And my experience could change...

Wes