RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 10 May 2000 11:16:24 -0400
Not to discredit Karen, your experience, but after reading your web
pages it looks to me like you didn't eat enough to keep your body
rebuilding itself. I don't think you can blame fruitarian or rawist
diets, whichever it might have been, for your health going downhill.
You
only ate once a day about 500 or so calories with no green leaves or
nuts. It doesn't seem to be enough nutrients. 20 years this way, you
say? How can you blame the diet?
Nancy