RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Brandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 1997 23:37:21 -0600
Lynton:
>But I can only say that since I sorted out some foods that are really good
>for me, and the person who helped me do this is Dr Peter J De'Adamo in his
>book "Eat Right For Your Type" - ie he has found correlations between foods
>and blood types.  I have been eating this way for three or four months, and
>things are definately improving on all fronts.

Lynton, it is good to hear from you again.  I am intrigued by D'Adamo's
ideas that our  diets are governed by our blood types, and I am very
curious to know some more details of how and to what degree you have
implemented them.  What changes did you make in your diet when you started
following the "Eat Right For Your Type" guidelines,
and what improvements have you been experiencing in your health?

Best, Peter