RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Marjolein Hoekstra <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Oct 1999 16:30:49 +0200
Hi Raw Fooders,
I'd like to ask your expert advice. I'm fairly new to eating raw food,
apart
from a normal salad now and then. I notice that when I eat sprouts or
other
raw food, I ALWAYS get cramps and produce a lot of gas.
I'm diagnosed with a candida infection in combination with amalgam
poisoning. I am in the process of having my fillings removed. I've
been a
lactovegetarian for almost 20 years now, but stopped taking the cow's
milk
products since last year. I still take goat and sheep dairy and eggs.
I can understand my body needs to adapt to raw food, but is there a
slow way
to do this? The people in my neighborhood will appreciate this too.

Thanks and regards,

Marjolein Hoekstra