RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ryan Cormney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 May 1998 17:24:48 -0500
Hello Greg,
He recommended that I try different sources raw and then go from there.  So
far I tried cow, chicken, fish, and eggs.  I liked the taste of red meat,
but not the chicken at this point.  I also eat fertile eggs from time to
time, but I ate 2eggs for about 7 days straight and I noticed i was getting
fatigued.  I have read since that time that consuming to many raw eggs can
cause enemia, whether this is what occurred or not, I cut back eggs and have
felt much better.
I'll be trying other types of fish, I like salmon and tuna, but not tolopia.
I also like shrimp.

        Since the time of my dietary changes, there was a period that I
developed a GI disturbance of some kind, I think secondary to a Black
Walnut/Wormwood combo that I took because I was attempting a parasite
cleanse.  It took seven days to restore proper functioning and I don't know
about the parasite situation.  This was something else that he
kinesiologically determined in and around my iliocecal valve of my large
bowel.

However he did this in mid March and I just recently began eating raw animal
foods.  I've been eating mostly cooked foods since mid Feb. after my return
from the tree of Life(gabriel cousens place in AZ).

As of recent, I'm transitioning back to a raw diet and things are just now
starting to come back into focus.

I was a raw vegan for 3months, and vegan for 9months before that.

Another thing that also came up in this check up was my food allergies to
wheat, soy, citrus, and yeast.  Which may explain why my protein absorption
was low do to a allergic reaction to what was a main source of protein in my
diet while on cooked vegan.  So the deficiency could have began some time
prior to the raw transition, but it became apparent at the time of being
raw.

Sincerely,
Ryan Cormney