RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mark Hovila <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 May 2000 00:13:49 -0700
I got this message from "Big G" the other day and am re-posting it
here
with his permission, in case anyone wants to submit anything for his
book.
I thought his web site was interesting.

Hi Mark!

My name is George Zuwala or otherwise known as Big G.  As you may or
may
not know I have been working on a book for awhile now.  The book will
be
on Raw foods particularly focusing on stories of people who are Raw
and
have a story to share with others about their journey.

I would like for others to read and hear your story.  I know others
would benefit from your experiences and this book will be a vehicle to
get to a larger audience.

The story does not have to be long. (1/2 a page to a page) Basically
it
is to be about what drew you to Raw and what life changes have you
experienced.

If it is possible I would like to have your story in by May 26, 2000
if
at all possible.

I thank you for your time if you have any further questions please do
not hesitate in e-mailing me.

By the way you can place your e-mail address phone number etc. if you
would like people to contact you about your story.

You can read a small part of my story at our web site please visit if
you like.

Thanks,

Big G.
www.towardsfreedom.com