RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ingrid Bauer/J-C Catry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2000 13:39:20 -0700
>> I will be negative if i was seeing that and either looking at all the
>> ground who doen't have holes in it .or drinking away my fears of being
>> hurt. saying :  isn't it beautifull all this solid concrete around the
>> hole ?
>
>The trick is to look at the ugly and the beautiful at the same time,
>and to be able to see both.
>
>Most people (especially in the "counter-culture" world) seem to be
>stuck on looking at, thinking about, talking about, the ugly.
>
>I think this has something to do with guilt, or class background, or
>some sort of protection from adversity or something. People I know
>who have faced a terminal illness, starvation, other encounters with
>death and horror, seem to understand this more intuitively. Old
>people often do, too.
>
>Justifying this as some sort of responsible civic duty is, in my
>opinion, just an excuse to continue to muddle around in negativity.

i folow you 100 percent,  i completly agree. I suppose i had to
emphasis on
one side and you on the other one  because of where we are coming
from.
I have been in denial for long so now i need to learn to face the
ugly. May
be for you it is the oposite
Together and joined we are making a perfect world .

Thank you

jean-claude