RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ellie Rotunno <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Nov 1997 00:39:24 -0800
Karl-W. Geitz wrote:
> I observed that people who switch from cooked food to
> raw nutrition are starved from many substances. They
> eat like bears preparing for hibernation until their
> depots are filled to normal, natural levels. This proves
> to me, that they didn't get essential substances from
> the cooked stuff.

> Regarding the diversity of food that is available to
> us, I don't expect to get any deficiencies. And wild
> herbs seem to be a good supplier of totally high-level
> substances, like enzymes, proteins and vitamins.
> Marianne just was called by a woman who cured a very
> dangerous cancer within months by eating Instincto with
> lots of wild herbs.

Thanks for the support for raw food. I too am healing from a lung tumor
and other maladies since eating raw food for three years. I do find using
the supplement glucosamine seemed to help rebuild catilage in my
arthritic joints,(I had increased pain and then some relief, a healing
rather than drug effect) and perhaps my diet was deficient in that. Now I
am eating more cartilage from the joints of raw chicken and will be able
to stop the supplement after a while. I think as Kirt mentioned,
sometimes it's worth putting up with possible toxins to get nutrition not
always available. I will try to get some wild herbs. Thanks.

My best, Ellie