RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nieft / Secola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 May 2000 15:21:14 -1000
Liza:
>>From yesterday's New York Times (front page article):
>
>In a discovery with profound implications for the study of early
>human history,scientists digging in the republic of Georgia have
>found 1.7-million-year-old fossil human skulls that show clear signs
>of African ancestry and so may represent the species that first
>migrated out of Africa.

I still hold out for the "out of SE Asia" theory--that modern homos
came to
be in SE Asia and spread out from there. The fruit SE Asian fruit is
just
too tasty for it to have been any other way. ;) The theory is only one
fossil find away from proof. ;)

But then, I still have a soft spot for the aquatic ape theory as
well...

Cheers,
Kirt

Secola  /\  Nieft