RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Janis Callen Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jun 1998 12:08:42 -0400
Wonderful people!  I am so grateful for all your suggestions.  Maya (my
boxer) had a burst of energy sunday and Monday, exercised and played alot;
then last night she had a healing crisis with a fever, elevated breathing
and pulse. Although her lymph nodes are still swollen and she had no
appetite this morning, I am hopeful this 'crisis' will create that charging
of the immune system we are seeking. So please join me wherever you are in
saying a few moments of prayer for her.  Prayer really does help -- even
scientific studies have documented it.  Thanks everyone.

Janis