RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Karl-W. Geitz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Apr 1997 19:27:19 +0200
Pat,

> Look at the breads on grocery shelves now and read the ingredients--99% say
> wheat--not whole wheat. The nutrients are literally taken from the mouths of

we instinctos assume that heated whole cereals
are probably worse than extracted (is this the
right word?) cereals flours. The theory says
that you get a lot more denaturated products
when you heat the whole grain then when you
heat only the starch. And my personal experience
is that I was never so thick than when I ate
much whole, raw cereal meal.

And wheat especially is known to be very
over-breeded so even a perfectly grown, raw
wheat will force problems in the immune system.

-Karl