RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Stefan Joest <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 May 1997 16:21:46 +0000
Kirt:
>And Melisa continues to enjoy raw kefer w/o ill effect. Indeed, she thrives on it.

Karl:
>Mr. Burger experimented with raw milk but it led to inflammations.

Peter:
>For how long - with how many people and with goat's milk as well?

I didn't find the message where Karl said this but I know also of milk lead
ing to inflammations. Other instinctos experimenting with milk and dairy were
telling me. Mr. Burger used cow and goat milk.
It was one of the last things he gave up (after giving up all processed foo
d, mixed food, etc.)

He had a wound on one arm that was healing normally. When he started to drink
milk the wound immediately inflamed. The inflammation grew more and more until
it nearly reached his shoulder. Then he stopped drinking milk. The inflam-mation
shrank and went back the way it came. He waited several days and drank
milk again. Again the inflammation grew as long as he continued the consump-
tion of milk and disappeared after stopping this.

My question to Melisa and all other raw-eaters on this list who eat dairy
(or raw milk): If you cut yourself into your fingers accidentally or in another way get
wounded, do you watch the wound heal without becoming red and inflamed? Is
there really no inflammation?

My experience: if disbalanced wounds inflame and healing lasts longer. If
balanced no inflammation at all and quick healing. Disbalancing does not on
ly cover milk/dairy (I never consume it) but also exceeding weak stops, eating
bad food combinations, etc.

Bruno Comby explained the theory of not being adapted to the milk of other
species in a long post. He also described his try to get milk of a dead
animal. See the archives.

Raw greetings (but without milk),

Stefan