RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Irene King <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Nov 1998 08:36:21 PST
Becky wrote:

>I'm new to the board.  I'm trying to work more and more raw foods into
my
>family's diet, but I'm having trouble with my 2-year old.  Does anyone
have
>any suggestions of raw foods (besides fruit, which he will eat) that a
>toddler might actually eat?!?!  Any resources out there for kids and
raw
>food?

Hi Becky!

You might want to check out www.chetday.com.  Chet just ran a series of
articles on how to raise kids on raw food diets and it was really
interesting.  I don't know if he has these posted on the sites yet, but
you can check it out and see if you can the last few issues of the
newsletter where parents wrote in what they're doing for their kids.

HTH

Irene