RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Stefan Joest <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 11:06:14 +0200
Jean-Claude:

>>I am not totally closed with any "facilitating" of elimination i just
>>need good arguments , do you have some?

How about this one:
If you do not use chelating agents like DMPS, DMSA, sulfurous amino
acids etc. the half live of mercury in your brain and kidneys is about
10..20 years. If you use those agents the half live decreases to one year.

That means, without additional chelation therapy you will get rid of
your mercury in some decades while you will need only some years if you
are doing a therapy.
I think this is reason enough to n o t "recognise the mistake , to
stop to reproduce it and to let the correction do its job." but to speed
up the detox.

Be warned, that the chelation products are still toxic and you need to
get rid of them. So you can't take chelating agents daily. You have to
take one dose, wait until your body has excreted the chelation products,
which can take several weaks and then proceed. Maybe your friend didn't
detox the chelation products very well and therefore felt bad.

For me Cassia worked best to remove the chelation products.

To replace the fatty tissues of brain and kidneys you will need lots of
fat in your diet. I faced this phenomen when detoxing mercury so I
assume it to be natural in this case. Simply follow your instincts even
if they seem to overdose the fat. It's still necessary.

Best instinctive wishes,

Stefan

E-Mail: [log in to unmask]