RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Stefan Joest <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 1997 11:07:42 +0000
Hi Liza,

Lynton wrote:
>>True, fasting does release toxins into the system.  But alot of them
>>may only be redistributed in the body (in addition to making you feel
>>bad).
... and you replied:
>Is this true? It never occurred to me that toxins may not be
>eliminated, just redistributed! What causes this? How is this avoided?
>I've never heard this before.  This doesn't sound good at all. Please
>say more!

To get the toxins that are released during fasting out of your body, I
would recommend Cassia. This plant helps the body to draw toxins out of
the bloodstream and put them into the gut where they are excreted. Also
it makes the walls of the cells some sort of transparent for toxins so
that they can leave the cells. There were several detailed posts about
Cassia on this list and you should search the archives for them (there's
a search engine for all the older posts of this list. It can be accessed
via the internet URL of the archives.)

By the way: did you receive my private mail from 11/12/97 (subject
"Lifestyle")?

Best regards,

Stefan

E-Mail: [log in to unmask]