RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
fred patenaude <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Feb 1998 16:19:10 PST
 For everybody on the raw-food list
As an outsider observer of what's going on with the NFL controversy, as
also as being personal friend and assistant of NFL, I felt that the time
was right to give my opinion on the matter.
I've seen that since the begining of NFL activities, many people on this
list and elsewhere have over the course of time, or since the beginning
developped an anti-NFL attitude. This would seem, to the outside
observer, to be only a problem of different opinion. The strong vegan
position of NFL may contratict with meat eating fad, or to the flimp and
whimp approach that health seekers have been used to the present. But
the real reason why some so-called raw-foodists try to bring down NFL is
because they realise that something actualy get done. These guys are not
joking, either the whole world goes raw or we will inforce it by law!
The compromise approach never works. Was there really something going on
in the raw-food world before NFL? Would anyone have thought of the
possibility of raw-promotion on OPRAH show before(that's gonna happen).
Things are really moving fast, and it's certainly not because of a bunch
of baked potatoes eaters.
Ladies and gentlemen, the opponents of NFL will say anything to bring
them down. Results is the only measure of sucess. So what type of
writing do you think that will really save lives, NFL or the SF Life's
newsletter?
Yours in controversy.
frederic