RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 1998 13:15:00 -0800
Dear Robert,

Great question. My son was on a ton of antibiotics for ear infections, it
ruined his intestinal flora, {the ear infections came after his natural
immunity was destroyed by vaccines) Anyway, he is now allergic to dairy, the
non dairy acidophilus seems to contain starches or sugars which may feed the
"bad' bacteria. For yogurt, I fear that since it is also a dairy product, it
will aggravate his allergies. So, what to do?