RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nieft / Secola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Aug 1997 17:27:04 -0600
>Sorry to bring this up again, but I need to find out whether my instincts
>are failing me with these.

>What's the story? Are they raw enough or not?

No. They are not a good food to eat instinctively because they have been
heated in processing, just as Tom reported. You will not find any
instincto-quality cashews in the USA. ORKOS, the French instincto-food
distributer, claims to have truly raw cashews--the only I've ever heard
of...

Sprouted peanuts will give you a much better stop, and probably a couple
farts as well ;)

Cheers,
Kirt