RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Aaron Sugarman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 May 1998 11:51:22 EDT
David,

<< Please spare me the comparison!
 What do you think a cow eats?  Manna from heaven or maybe they are
 breathatarians!  A cow eats many times its weight in plant food.  When you
 eat meat you consume a lot more plants via the cow than you could ever eat.

Are you a cow or a human?  Which would you rather be?

That last statement is exactly why humans eat small portions of meat!  A
tiny 3.5 oz piece of lean venison contains as much protein as 56 regular figs.
AND, those figs are still deficient in essential amino acids compared to
that piece of lean venison, as well as being deficient in long-chain fatty acids,
and who knows what else that our large, complex brain loves!  Our digestive
system would much rather a little piece of venison than 56 figs anyway!!
Talk about a sugar over-load!

David, You answered your own question!!!  Look...

"When you eat meat you consume a lot more plants via the cow than you could
ever eat."  That's right!  Plus those plants are already synthesized into
other nutrients which our bodies require for us to function at our highly
developed level.

Man, I have never seen it written so concisely and clearly as you just put
it! Thank you, I was never able to put it into those words, but that's exactly
why aboriginals in australia say they eat meat.   You just figured it out all by
your self, too!  That means you're getting closer to breaking down your
defenses and discovering your true nature as an innocent primate/human!
Congratulations!

Aaron