RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Paul Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Mar 1999 21:42:47 -0500
Axel,

>or maybe it is because our bodies somehow get used to the highly
>concentrated nature of sad diets, who knows. i am just guessing, but how on
>earth can i improve my health in a way with an all crap diet instead of a
>"healthy" raw vegan diet? comments welcome :)

I don't know. Maybe something in between. FWIW, what has been important to
me foodwise for improved health besides veggies almost all raw, and no junk,
has been at least one good (animal) protein daily and up to 3 (organic, raw
or lightly cooked - I found a great egg with high Omega-3 content). I've
gotten stronger and my libido is improved (unlike Forest, I have no desire
for celibacy <g>).

I've also found cassia - which I discovered on this list - helpful for
eliminating some very foul old material from the intestines. My thinking is
that as long as an excess 'toxic load' is present in the blood and tissues
in the body one cannot feel well no matter what one eats.

Paul ([log in to unmask])